Last week the Appraisal Foundation’s Appraisal Practices Board (APB) put out a call for subject matter experts on declining markets. The APB is looking for experts to “assist in the research and development of voluntary guidance on Residential Appraising in Declining Real Estate Markets.”
Interested parties should have a knowledge of declining real estate markets from the perspective of one or more of the following:
- Certified Residential or Certified General Real Estate Appraisers
- Related Trades or ProfessionsUsers of Appraisal Services
- Solicitation for Subject Matter Experts
- Residential Appraising in Declining Real Estate Markets
- Educators, Writers and Researchers
- Service in a government or government-related agency
All interested parties should submit a completed application and a resume to Staci Steward, Practices Administrator, at email@example.com. The deadline is January 10, 2011.
For more information, you can read the full solicitation here.